The Technical Instructor for New Horizons Computer Learning Centers University of Wisconsin will provide appropriate, intellectually stimulating instruction for Technical Courses in areas such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco, RedHat, Development, Programming and more depending on area of expertise. The technical instructor may deliver training using differing modalities including self-paced learning, Mentored Learning, HDL, Connected Classroom and traditional ILT (including client-site, blended, and custom classes.)
(Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned)
- Prepare for each class and deliver state of the art training.
- Continually learn new product and industry knowledge.
- Collaborate with the Training Manger and other trainers to develop new programs.
- Provide training taking into consideration the unique abilities of each student.
- Update technical, sales, and business knowledge.
- Meet or exceed established monthly training scores.