CompTIA Training & Certifications
CompTIA is the world's leading technology association. CompTIA advances IT professionals with successful industry-leading certifications and business credentials in the areas such as PC maintenance, networking technologies, and security.
The New Horizons University of Wisconsin CompTIA Course Collection provides training and support for all of the current CompTIA certifications including A+, Net+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), Server+, and more.
The collection contains award-winning courseware with breadth and depth across these critical technology subject areas, continually developed to keep up with the constantly changing requirements for the professional certifications. Our simulations offer task-based multipath scenarios to provide realistic practice of these critical technology subjects.
Top Five Reasons to get CompTIA Certified:
- Learn Skills to Get a New Job - CompTIA certifications assure employers of a candidate's basic technology skills and prove you know how to get the job done.
- Preserve Your Job & Salary - As the economic landscape continues to evolve, certifications can lock you into tiered salary levels and prove expertise that stands above the rest.
- Ready to Change Jobs? CompTIA certifications help candidates qualify for new job opportunities, or advance your career in technology.
- Stand Out in the Resume Pile - Validated CompTIA certifications on your resume help you stand out among other applicants, giving you a greater opportunity for an interview.
- IT is Everywhere! IT skills are needed in most companies and there are simply not enough trained IT professionals to fill these jobs.